27.8.11

Mountain Momma, Take me home country roads.

      In between my travels in Atlanta  I've decided to travel to my home away from home in St. Albans, West Virgina. It's the town where my parents grew up and married. It wasn't until a job took my Dad to Cincinnati a few years later that they moved.
     I love coming here. Its a very small town but it feels comfortable. I can even drive around by myself without using a GPS. Which I wont be able to do in Atlanta. I saw my grandmothers grave today which was nice. My fathers mothers home is where we stay. I even got to see a friend from DC today. Ill be back in cincinnati on sat then less than a week ill be gone from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by.