3.9.11

While at home....

     I realize that I have not posted in a long time but I thought to myself "This is a blog about my Atlanta travels and I'm in Cincinnati". But I would write a brief summary of what has been happening to me while I've been in Cincy.

     This whole moving away thing has been surreal to me. I still don't think that I've personally realized the huge step I am about to take. I slowly moved out of the condo with the help of friends and family. My roommate got ever meaner as the days went on. All I could think was geez you geezer I only have a few days left can't you pretend to be nice for them? I had a party with a few people from work and it was great! It's weird to realize how many lives you touch in your time somewhere.

     My friends and I had a little gathering last night. My friends mom got me this adorable Mickey Mouse watch and matching cookie cake! Then we played this cool game called Betrayal at House on Haunted Hill. It was very cool. I will have to introduce my sis to it. Packing for this move has been terrible. I am just so overwhelmed I basically need someone to tell me the next thing to do. Everyone was looking at me today for the next step and I just didn't have it. I cannot wait to see my kittens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by.