10.8.11

Preparation

     Currently I am preparing for the trip section of this new adventure. I leave on Monday with my birth Grandma, whom I adore. She is the reason I was adopted and have had the chance at this great life I've been offered. Lucky me though I get the best of both worlds. I can have two families to love and double the love is always better.
     We are traveling by car from Ohio to Georgia. We are taking as much stuff as we can pack into the car because if I decide to stay then we can leave that stuff to bring less down on my final travel down. This time around it will be the trial run just to see if everything works out. I'm working on a plan to travel with the kittens. We usually go over to my parents house so everyone can visit but they have only traveled an hour at the longest. This will be eight hours down and back. I'm a bit worried. Yet so far lot's of things have just fallen together. Hopefully things will continue this way.

1 comment:

  1. Wow SB! This sounds very exciting! Jim and I wish you all the very best as you embark on this adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by.